Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thing #19

Okay, this is really fun! I found a Voicethread that showed how to construct a congruent line segment using the Promethean software. This has so much potential - it is very simple. The alphabet book by the first graders was super cute and I really like having a sample to be able to show teachers how easy it is. Again, students can take ownership. Everyone can give their opinion or instruction on a picture or video. We can use it to create simple instructional videos for teachers using technology. Teachers can use it to create curriculum instruction. This is going to be something that I want to show teachers on my campuses - especially those non-title I campuses that don't get all the "cool stuff." These are the type of tools that only require the computers we have on campuses and that everyone can use! Two thumbs up for Voicethread!

Constructing a Congruent Line Segment by Sandra Goldman

1 comment:

  1. I love VoiceThread! I used it with a 2nd grade class after their research project so they could describe what they were doing during the research process and tell how much fun they had. It was great!

    ReplyDelete